Subsequent to RCom’s nationwide launch of GSM, it has announced its GSM start up in Mumbai with a bang. To take the competition head-on it is offering extremely lucrative offers and start-up packs. Here are the details:
- RCom is offering its GSM SIM cards (pre paid) for a mere amount of Rs 25.
- The SIM cards come with a subscription validity of 6 months.
- Every subscriber gets free talk time worth Rs. 900 spread over 90 days i.e. a new subscriber would get Rs 10 talktime every day for the first 90 days.
- Call rates: Local – Re 1/min; STD Rs 1.50/min to any network
- Subscribers can recharge using top-up cards ranging from Rs 10 to Rs 500.
- If this was not enough, Reliance GSM users will also get unlimited night calling (10 PM to 6 AM) on Reliance network (both GSM and CDMA) absolutely free through out Mumbai, Maharashtra and Goa, giving access to seven million Reliance phones in this region.
We say: Not bad at all. Reliance is offering Rs 900 worth talk time, half year validity, plus a lot of free stuff only for Rs 25. This start-up pack will definitely tempt mobile users to at least try their services.