Reliance mobile users can now make STD calls from their Reliance phones without activating the STD service and this facility is provided to Reliance users through the STD calling cards. Reliance promises that customers using STD calling cards would incur no additional monthly rental, no processing/administrative fees and no bill shocks.
Reliance STD calling cards provide a number of denominations to choose from. The details about each denomination are as follows:
40p Night Calling in Rs. 675 Card (11-6 am)
How to get started
1. Buy the Reliance Prepaid STD Call Card from your nearest Reliance retail outlet.
2. Scratch the silver foil on the reverse to reveal the 12-digit PIN.
3. Enter *347 (toll free number) from your Reliance phone and enter the 12-digit PIN as per instructions.
4. Once this PIN is entered your phone will be ready to make STD calls.
5. The talk time value gets credited to your account and you will hear the balance and validity date.
How to make a call
1. Once you have recharged, enter *375 followed by the national access code (0) + National number and then press the ‘call’ button.
2. The current balance in your account and the available talk time will be played and then the call will get connected.
Reliance STD calling cards are available at all Reliance retail outlets. The 12-digit PIN once entered need not be re-entered before making every call but don’t forget to dial *375 before making your STD call otherwise the call will be charged as per the normal STD tariff. The unused talk time on the calling card can be carried forward if the user recharges within the grace period.