Vodafone has bought in a range of STD Bonus Cards for its Mumbai circle. Now, Vodafone prepaid users can call their regional places at a flat rate of Re 1. The list of the bonus cards and their charges are:
1. All numbers in UP, Bihar, Uttaranchal, Jharkhand, MP, Chhattisgarh and Rajasthan – Bonus recharge for Rs 38
2. All numbers in Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Pondicherry – Bonus recharge for Rs 39
3. All numbers in Kolkata, West Bengal, Orissa and Bihar – Bonus recharge for Rs 37
4. All numbers in Delhi, Kolkata, & Chennai – Bonus recharge for Rs 41
5. All numbers in Gujarat – Bonus recharge for Rs 42
6. All STD calls – Bonus recharge for Rs 120
So, just select your location and get started. The validity for each bonus card is one month and the call rates as I earlier mentioned is Re 1. The bonus card offer is not valid for the lifetime validity users. Before recharging your number with a bonus card it is advisable to check your eligibility. Send “ST Bonus” as an SMS to 111 (toll-free) to check your eligibility.
andhra and tamilnadu call rates teduced using rc 39.i feel happy
Hai, I have Send the SMS to hutch care for checking eligibility, it give response as ” U have entered wrong key word” . my connection is Prepaid, One year validity plan. This connection is eligible for this Bonus Card.