One of our loyal subscribers shared the official results of the Voice & Data Mobile User Satisfaction 2007-(April 2008 issue) with us. The results were quite shocking in some areas, and predictable in the others. The survey was broken into categories on which the operators were marked and analysed. Given below are the standings of the same.
- Sales and Pre-Sales: BPL Mobile with 95.7% satisfaction score
- Network Quality: BSNL with 91.9% satisfaction score
- Value Added Services: MTNL leads with a whopping 97.6% satisfaction score
- Customer Care: BPL Mobile with 89.4% satisfaction score
- Bill Integrity: Aircel with a 93% satisfactiob score
We can see that the overhyped biggies, namely Vodafone, Airtel, Reliance and Tata Indicom, who are always at the top of the mind haven’t made it to the toppers list. We guess that it’s all about serving the customer and not about being in the customers mind.
A quick look at the biggies, shows that they come close at a few point, but don’t manage to steal the show. Overall BPL wins the show with an average of 91.92 and right at it’s tail is MTNL with 91.20 average rating. With BPL boasting about it’s win in the race, MTNL would soon publicise about its second position.
Get the full report HERE
Sanjay Bafna says
Bill Integrity: MTNL MUMBAI is also Number One In this servey,
plz check the fill report.