One of our reader mailed us to know what he went through when he tried reaching the customer care of Tata Indicom. A little background: Hemant Desai wanted to know about a new service about mobile blogging. Here is what he got.
- The person on the line did not have a clue about the service. I was asked to spell out the word Blogging.
- After spelling it out 3 times, the representative denied the fact of such a service existing.
- Later I was asked to provide details about the source of such information.
- And then came the worst moment, where I was GUIDING the representative through the Tata Indicom website and showing her where the service details appear.
- Finally, the conversation ended by the operator telling me that they haven’t been updated with the details of the service.
We truly salute such awesome service by Tata Indicom. We thought Airtel was worst at it, but competition seems to be emerging here too.
PS: By the way, here’s the link for Mobile Blogging on Tata Indicom