BSNL offering vanity numbers for Rs.1,000-3,000

Now a days, everyone is on the search for a cool phone number which they can flaunt. These are vanity or special numbers, for which operators charge a premium. Take the case of Tata, which bids these special numbers. But BSNL is playing it fair, with a price range of Rs. 1,000-3,000 for these numbers.

The state-run operator has categorized these numbers into three, on the basis of their exclusivity. Here they are::

plans

We Say:: We think that the price of the numbers being offered is quite affordable. However, we are not too sure if BSNL will have any remaining. If it has, we definitely recommend going in for this one.

Comments

1. CHETAN P RAJKARNE says

Sir,
    I request you to issue above mention No describe in level 1
    Mobile Phone NO is 9412000000 my req. amount is Rs 3500 pl. give me reply ASAP

2. rishi sahu says

Sir,
    I request you to issue above mention No describe in level 1 Mobile Phone NO is 9412000000 my req. amount is Rs 4500 pl. give me reply ASAP

3. prabinraj says

I REQUEST YOU TO ISSUE ABOVE MENTION NO DESCRIBE IN LEVEL 1PHONE NUMBER 9412000000 MY REQUEST AMOUND RS 6000 PL GIVE ME REPLY

4. prabinraj says

Sir, I request you to issue above mention No describe in level 1 Mobile Phone NO is 9412000000 my req. amount is Rs 6000 pl. give me reply ASAP

5. chandrakant mehta says

I REQUEST YOU TO ISSUE ABOVE MENTION NO DESCRIBE IN LEVEL 1PHONE NUMBER 9412000000 MY REQUEST AMOUNT RS 6250 PLz GIVE ME REPLY

6. prabinraj says

Sir, I request you to issue above mention No describe in level 1 Mobile Phone NO is 9412121212my req. amount is Rs 4000 pl. give me reply ASAP

7. prabinraj says

Sir, I request you to issue above mention No describe in level 1 Mobile Phone NO is 9412000000 my req. amount is Rs 8500 pl. give me reply ASAP