We are all well versed with Virgin Mobile’s USP of paying its users for calling other Virgin numbers, which might have worked wonders for them. Because here is another crazy plan by the operator and this time around, it’s paying you to surf the net. Here is how it works:
- Buy the vBond phone
- Surf the net (through your phone or use it as a modem)
- Browsing through your phone will cost you 60p / minute
- Using it as a modem also comes at a price tage of 60p/ minute.
- But the icing on the cake is that the operator will reimburse or repay you the amount which you have been charged for browsing.
- However, the maximum amount is Rs.300
So you can enjoy browsing through your phone as well as your computer and get paid for it.
However, the amount will not be paid in cash, it will be credited to your account as calling/ internet minutes. These free minutes can be used only to make calls between Virgin numbers.
Here are some more details about the vBond phone and what’s in store for you:
- Cost: Rs.2,488
- VGA Camera with Radio
- Internet browsing
- Capacity to store 500 message & contacts
- 262k Color screen
- Use it as a modem to get connected…
- Additional benefits if you but this one online