Subsequent to RCom’s nationwide launch of GSM, it has announced its GSM start up in Mumbai with a bang. To take the competition head-on it is offering extremely lucrative offers and start-up packs. Here are the details:
- RCom is offering its GSM SIM cards (pre paid) for a mere amount of Rs 25.
- The SIM cards come with a subscription validity of 6 months.
- Every subscriber gets free talk time worth Rs. 900 spread over 90 days i.e. a new subscriber would get Rs 10 talktime every day for the first 90 days.
- Call rates: Local – Re 1/min; STD Rs 1.50/min to any network
- Subscribers can recharge using top-up cards ranging from Rs 10 to Rs 500.
- If this was not enough, Reliance GSM users will also get unlimited night calling (10 PM to 6 AM) on Reliance network (both GSM and CDMA) absolutely free through out Mumbai, Maharashtra and Goa, giving access to seven million Reliance phones in this region.
We say: Not bad at all. Reliance is offering Rs 900 worth talk time, half year validity, plus a lot of free stuff only for Rs 25. This start-up pack will definitely tempt mobile users to at least try their services.
Sanjay Bafna says
Geat offer..i think sabhi opeartor ki band baja dega.
Going for quantity over quality? Looks like it.
JIGAR CHHEDA says
RELIANCE Store at andheri west is offering it for free.
bharat khanna says
unlimited calling is from 11pm-6am not from 10pm-6am
you get 20 rs on day 1
I’m more interested in their Postpaid plans. Any info on that?
Sabhi operators ki band bajegi toh MTNL ki bhi bajegi… haa haa haa !! Bafna ji .. kuch kariye !!
Can’t get access to their website though … Does Reliance GSM have a separate website ?
Kaushik Roy says
how is the coverage quality of relaince GSM in mumbai and punjab? in kolkata it is not upto the mark
Sanjay Bafna says
@Harshad,I think sabhi operator mai MTNL aa hi jata hai.well Jan-09 ka end bata hi dega kiski baji aur kiski nahi.
Rcom ki website pe hi New GSM Service ka link hai
Is there life time plan
Reliance GSM is not offering any lifetime prepaid offer as of now, but i am sure they would be having one in the pipeline.
You can even go for the regular prepaid card offered by them, it is much better than a lifetime prepaid card in terms of the scheme and it even comes with a initial 6 months validity.