Airtel had launched MChek, the service which allowed users to pay their phone bills through SMS. BPL Mobile has now gone a step further and has launched M Commerce, short for Mobile Commerce. This service allows you to:
- View and pay BPL bills
- Recharge your mobile account
- Book Airline, Train tickets
- Book Movie tickets
- Carry out online transactions – HDFC
How to download:
- SMS ngpay to 56767 or download from NGPay
- Just download the application and start using
How much do you pay: The users don’t have to pay any charge to download or use the application. The service would cost you nothing, except the basic GPRS charges, that are charged by your operator.
What’s your take on the topic? Share your views on TeleGyaan Forums.